- Never cut your lawn shorter than 2-1/2 inches.
- A higher cut grass (3 inches) will shade the roots and encourage a deeper root system.
- Regular fertilization throughout the year is necessary to maintain a healthy lawn.
- Re-seeding is a great way to promote a thicker lawn.
- Most lawns require about an inch of water per week to remain healthy.
- Spring is an ideal time for planting, as warming temperatures and regular rainfall makes conditions ideal for plant establishment. Make sure you wait until the threat of frost is over before planting.
Call For a Free Quote